Tel - 0800 228 9019
Signed in as:
- Hearing Aids
- Contact Us
Tel - 0800 228 9019
Signed in as:
If you suffer with age-related hearing loss then please contact us to arrange access to our NHS services, including free hearing aids/hearing tests.
Tel - 020 8059 9645
Email - email@example.com
Only available for those patients whose GP is located within the London Borough of Barnet.
We offer NHS ear wax removal services at all of our locations. We use the safest technique for ear wax removal - microsuction. This is considered to be safer, gentler and more effective than syringing & irrigation.
Patients may require a referral from their GP to access this service.
For urgent repairs, battery & tubing supplies, please visit us on any weekday morning between 9.15am and 11.45am at the following location: 5 Hoop Lane, London NW11 8JR. This is a walk-in service. Please be aware that wait times can vary considerably. All other centres are available by appointment only.
- Hammerson House, Wohl Campus, Medical Consulting Rooms, 50A Bishops Ave, London N2 0BE
- 5 Hoop Lane, London NW11 8JR
- Jethro Pharmacy (Consulting Rooms) 120 Golders Green Rd, London, NW11 8JR
- Millway Medical Practice, Hartley Ave, London NW7 2HX
- St Andrews Medical Practice, 50 Oakleigh Road N., Whetstone London N20 9EX
Tel - 020 8059 945
This service is only available to those who have a GP in the Barnet CCG area. New patients who would like to access our NHS services need a referral from their GP. If you are an existing NHS hearing aid user then please call us to make an appointment. For more information about this service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have been provided with hearing aids under the NHS, you are entitled to three years of free aftercare from the date your hearing aid was issued. Aftercare includes follow up appointments, replacement batteries and repairs. If you have had your current NHS hearing aids for more than three years then please call us for further advice Tel - 020 8059 9645
If you require a repair or need further advice regarding your hearing aid, please or call us on 0208 059 9645 to discuss, or book an appointment. You may also email us at email@example.com
If you need new batteries in your first 3 years of use please follow the steps below:
1. Send a stamped, self addressed envelope to Audiological Science, 5 Hoop Lane, London NW11 8JR
2. Enclose your old, used batteries so we may recycled them, as required.
3. Please quote your NHS number in the letter to us.
4. We will send you replacement batteries back to you in your Stamped Self Addressed Envelope.
5. You may pick up batteries from 5 Hoop Lane, London NW11 8JR from 10am-11.45am daily (weekdays only, excluding Bank Holidays)
Usually we do have walk-n services but currently walk-in clinics have been cancelled due to COVID. Until further notice, please contact us to make an appointment.
NHS hearing aids are not invisible. Our private practice is able to dispense invisible hearing aids. Please call on 020 8059 9645 to discuss further. Similarly, the NHS hearing aids are not rechargeable and do not have ability to stream via bluetooth directly to smartphones and TV etc. For these systems please call us to discuss options on the private market, or to book a private appointment. All private hearing aids are available from us on a 60-day trial with 100% money-back guarantee.
The top hearing aid manufacturers keep their latest hearing aid technology for the private market. They only provide older technology to the NHS market (typically 6+ year old technology). Consequently, there are more options available in the private market. Call us to discuss private options or to book a private appointment on 020 8059 9645.