Terms and conditions
Use of the Audiological Science Ltd website constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to our terms & conditions.
Audiological Science Ltd make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this website but we cannot ensure exclusion. As such Audiological Science Ltd assumes no responsibility or liability for damages caused by viruses obtained while accessing this website.
Hearing Aids Terms and Conditions
All quotations are made and orders accepted subject to the following terms and benefits and are in addition to your statutory rights which remain unaffected*. The term "hearing aid" refers to monaural or binaural fittings.
1. Who are we?
We are Audiological Science Ltd, a hearing healthcare provider, we supply and fit hearing aids tailored to an individual’s needs. We have over 20 years of experience in providing hearing aid solutions for individuals suffering with hearing loss. Audiological Science Ltd Limited Registered Address is 5 Hoop Lane, London NW11 8JR
2. Rehabilitation consultation
With the fitting of every new hearing aid, a period of rehabilitation is recommended. As part of our commitment to providing you with continuing aftercare, we undertake to provide you with further personal consultations after the fitting of your hearing aid at no additional charge to you. Such consultations will assess your progress and offer any further assistance that may be required. These further consultations will be offered to you or they may be arranged by telephoning our Support Office as detailed below.
3. 60 Days money back guarantee – Cancellation Policy
Your hearing aid is supplied to you with the full benefit of our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction. If you are dissatisfied with your hearing aid for any reason, you may return it to us within 60 days of the date of fitting. We will refund the price of the hearing aid(s)in full, once all items are returned to Audiological Science Ltd: including hearing aid(s), accessories and batteries. You will be liable for the cost of all items that are damaged or not returned within the 60 days from date of fitting. Your rights to obtain a refund or repair of your hearing aid(s) in the event of you being supplied with a faulty hearing aid(s) are not restricted.
4. Free hearing test
Our free hearing test provides a thorough assessment of your hearing by our qualified hearing professionals, who will explain your results at the appointment. Free, no obligation to buy.
5. Recommend a Friend
1. A Customer is someone who has previously attended an appointment at Audiological Science Ltd.
2. A Friend is an individual who is not already a customer of Audiological Science Ltd.
3. The Recommend a Friend program is available to Audiological Science Ltd customers for use by Friends of Audiological Science Ltd customers.
4. A customer of Audiological Science Ltd will only receive a Reward, should the Coupon be redeemed by the Friend, when attending an appointment at an Audiological Science Ltd clinic.
5. A Coupon can only be redeemed once.
6. Audiological Science Ltd takes no responsibility should the Reward be lost in the mail or individual details are not correct.
7. Usage of the Reward is subject to the conditions of the chosen supplier.
8. Audiological Science Ltd reserves the right to change the Reward without notice or terminate or extend the program at a timing of its choosing without notification.
9. A Reward is not redeemable for cash.
10. Rewards will be sent out within 28 days of Friend attending their appointment.
6. Home visits
As of 1st March 2021, Audiological Science Ltd will be offering home visits from an Audiologist to the customers home at a cost of £30 per visit.
7. Audiological Science Ltd Reasonable Usage Battery Policy
As part of your agreed package, Audiological Science Ltd offers a free supply of batteries based on reasonable usage.
As a guide, Audiological Science Ltd would reasonably expect customers to use up to 15 packs of batteries, per aid per year for size 10 requirements, 10 packs of batteries, per aid per year for size 312 requirements and 6 packs of batteries, per aid per year for size 13 requirements.
Audiological Science Ltd encourages customers to make full use of their hearing aids and to understand how they can benefit from the features. Accordingly, Audiological Science Ltd may allow customers to exceed the number of free batteries included in their Care Package over and above the reasonable usage expectations. Audiological Science Ltd however reserves the right to refuse to supply additional free batteries over and above the reasonable usage levels that appear to be abusive or excessive.
8. Covid-19 Update
Due to not wanting to encourage customers to come into our clinics at this time due to the coronavirus, the trial hearing aids will be programmed to your most recent audiogram and your current hearing aid settings (if we have them) When our clinics are re-opened and it is safe and advised to do so, we would need you to have an appointment in your nearest clinic to complete the full calibration of the hearing aids and check the health of your ears.
9. Further important information
All communications regarding any of the foregoing terms and conditions should be addressed to: Audiological Science Ltd, 5 Hoop Lane. Tel. No. 020 8059 9645. This same Support Office address and telephone number may be used to obtain any information including the supply of hearing aid batteries and the servicing and repair of your hearing aid.
All Audiological Science Ltd Hearing Aid Dispensers are registered health professionals and are regulated by the Health & Care Professions Council.
*You can obtain full details of your statutory rights from Citizens Advice. Telephone number 0808 223 1133.
10. Pre-payment of tinnitus consultations - Some tinnitus appointments are payable in advance. If we have received payment in advance for your appointment then refunds cannot be given for non-attendance, or cancellation within 24 hours.
With 24 hours - 72 hours notice , a 50% cancellation fee is payable.
With 72 Hours+ notice there is a £40 cancellation fee.