Tel - 0800 228 9019
Signed in as:
- Hearing Aids
- Contact Us
Tel - 0800 228 9019
Signed in as:
Terms and conditions
Use of the Audiological Science Ltd website constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to our terms & conditions.
Audiological Science Ltd make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this website but we cannot ensure exclusion. As such Audiological Science Ltd assumes no responsibility or liability for damages caused by viruses obtained while accessing this website.
Hearing Aids Terms and Conditions
All quotations are made and orders accepted subject to the following terms and benefits and are in addition to your statutory rights which remain unaffected*. The term "hearing aid" refers to monaural or binaural fittings.
1. Who are we?
We are Audiological Science Ltd, a hearing healthcare provider, we supply and fit hearing aids tailored to an individual’s needs. We have over 20 years of experience in providing hearing aid solutions for individuals suffering with hearing loss. Audiological Science Ltd Limited Registered Address is 5 Hoop Lane, London NW11 8JR
2. Free Lifetime Aftercare
With the fitting of every new hearing aid, a period of rehabilitation is recommended. As part of our commitment to providing you with continuing aftercare, we undertake to provide you with further personal consultations after the fitting of your hearing aid at no additional charge to you. Such consultations will assess your progress and offer any further assistance that our audiologists deem required. These further consultations will be offered to you, or they may be arranged by telephoning our Aftercare Office on 020 8059 9645. We offer free lifetime aftercare with all our hearing aids, including the recommended annual reviews. Please also see 10 below.
3. 60 Days money back guarantee – Cancellation Policy
Your hearing aid is supplied to you with the full benefit of our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction. If you are dissatisfied with your hearing aid for any reason, you may return it to us within 60 days of the date of fitting. We will refund the price of the hearing aid(s)in full, once all items are returned to Audiological Science Ltd: including hearing aid(s), accessories and batteries. You will be liable for the cost of all items that are damaged or not returned within the 60 days from date of fitting. There are no exceptions except where Statutory Law is applicable.
4. Free hearing test
Our free hearing test provides a thorough assessment of your hearing by our qualified hearing professionals, who will explain your results at the appointment. The appointment is free with no obligation to buy.
5. Recommend a Friend
1. A Customer is someone who has previously attended an appointment at Audiological Science Ltd.
2. A Friend is an individual who is not already a customer of Audiological Science Ltd.
3. The Recommend a Friend program is available to Audiological Science Ltd customers for use by Friends of Audiological Science Ltd customers.
4. A customer of Audiological Science Ltd will only receive a Reward, should the Coupon be redeemed by the Friend, when attending an appointment at an Audiological Science Ltd clinic.
5. A Coupon can only be redeemed once.
6. Audiological Science Ltd takes no responsibility should the Reward be lost in the mail or individual details are not correct.
7. Usage of the Reward is subject to the conditions of the chosen supplier.
8. Audiological Science Ltd reserves the right to change the Reward without notice or terminate or extend the program at a timing of its choosing without notification.
9. A Reward is not redeemable for cash.
10. Rewards will be sent out within 28 days of Friend attending their appointment.
6. Home visits
Audiological Science Ltd offers home visits by an Audiologist to the customers home, without charge, if within our catchment area and subject to availability. Call for further details.
During COVID or pandemic periods - In line with our Professional Guidelines, follow-up sessions will be delivered using remote-care system except where this is not possible or feasible.
8. Further important information
All communications regarding any of the foregoing terms and conditions should be addressed to: Audiological Science Ltd, 5 Hoop Lane. Tel. No. 020 8059 9645. This same Support Office address and telephone number may be used to obtain any information including the supply of hearing aid batteries and the servicing and repair of your hearing aid.
All Audiological Science Ltd Hearing Aid Dispensers are registered health professionals and are regulated by the Health & Care Professions Council.
*You can obtain full details of your statutory rights from Citizens Advice. Telephone number 0808 223 1133.
9. Pre-payment of tinnitus consultations - Some tinnitus appointments are payable in advance. If we have received payment in advance for your appointment then refunds cannot be given for non-attendance, or cancellation within 24 hours.
Within 24 hours - 72 hours notice , a 50% cancellation fee is payable.
Within 72 Hours+ notice there is a £40 cancellation fee.
10. Fair Usage Policy - Todays Hearing Aid manufacturers set narrow parameters for the way their hearing aids should be set up and programmed. We follow their recommendations closely and 95%+ patients are satisfied with the first-fit / initial recommended settings. Indeed, movement outside these parameters usually results in the need to revert back to the settings initially recommended by the manufacturers. 2-3 fine-tunings sessions per year should be ample to reach the optimum settings whilst still staying within the manufacturers guidelines. We consider 5 free annual appointments of any type to be 'Fair Usage' and reserve the right to charge for more than 5 sessions in any 12 month period. There are millions, if not billions of permutations within the hearing aid settings and experimentation with settings will be charged for if this exceeds more than 5 sessions per year.
11. Debt recovery - In the event that we deem it necessary to employ the services of a debt agency to recover any overdue accounts, you will be responsible for any charges levied by them in recovering debt together with any costs incurred in respect of legal action taken by us or on our behalf.